Print a copy of this list and save it in a convenient place in case you ever have a power outage.
Following this simple checklist before you call Stanton County PPD's emergency number will assist SCPPD in determining whether the outage is a line or an individual outage.
- Check to see if the fuses below the meter are good.
- If you have breakers, make sure they are "ON" and have not kicked out.
- Make sure any double throw switch (for standby power), is in the correct position.
- Check with your neighbors to see if they have electricity.
Other information that will expedite repair time includes:
- The name of the individual/business responsible for bill payments.
- The consumer number and/or legal location of the property experiencing the outage.
- The irrigation map number is necessary if the service is an irrigation well or pump.
- The correct physical location assures the quickest response time by our crews.
Stanton County PPD’s Emergency Number: (877) 439-2300Stanton County Public Power District provides the website links as a service to its customers or those interested in information about the area SCPPD serves. These links are segregated into two generic categories: Energy and Economic Development.