Stanton County PPD’s Emergency Number: (877) 439-2300
Following this simple checklist before you call Stanton County PPD’s emergency number will assist SCPPD in determining whether the outage is a line or an individual outage.
- Check to see if the fuses below the meter are good.
- If you have breakers, make sure they are “ON” and have not kicked out.
- Make sure any double throw switch (for standby power), is in the correct position.
- Check with your neighbors to see if they have electricity.
To report an outage:
Call the SCPPD office at 402-439-2228 during business hours (Monday-Friday; 8:00-4:30)
Call the lineman after hours at 402-439-2300 or 877-439-2300
DO NOT report outages to the Facebook page or the website – these sites are not monitored 24 hours a day
Other information that will expedite repair time includes:
- The name of the individual/business responsible for bill payments.
- The consumer number and/or legal location of the property experiencing the outage.
- The irrigation map number is necessary if the service is an irrigation well or pump.
- The correct physical location assures the quickest response time by our crews.